Geomembranes are low permeability synthetic liners used to control fluid or gas migration within soil, rock, earth or any other geotechnical material, as an integral part of man made product, structure or system.
Tightly woven “Geotextiles” are bonded on both sides of Geomembrane with “Polymer compound” making a combined product “HDPE Reinforced Geomembrane”.
- The use of Geomembranes as agricultural pond liners has been on the rise due to growing Concern about the need to conserve valuable sources of water. Aerotech HDPE Reinforced Geomembranes are fully impervious to seepage and leakage. It also prevents any type of contamination from the ground
- Our Geomembranes are manufactured as per IS-specification and carries ISI mark under IS: 15351. We are the 1st company in India to get the ISI marking license for Geomembranes.
Water Conservation Applications:
- Water reservoirs and ponds
- Water Conveyance (Canal Liners)
- Lining Earthen Dams
- Liquid Containment (Pond Liners)
Advantages of HDPE Reinforced Geomembranes:
- Lightweight, Economical & Flexible
- Tear & puncture resistant, Rugged strength
- High hydrostatic resistance
- UV resistant
- Minimal thermal expansion & contraction