Whether you are looking to cool or humidify greenhouses and livestock, or to maximize rooting efficiency, CoolNet Pro™ super-fine mister provides a perfectly uniform, drip-free solution – even at relatively low pressures.
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT COOLING AND HUMIDIFICATION: Reduce temperatures by up to 5 degrees across your greenhouse or net house with perfectly uniform distribution of micro-sized droplets
- LOW PRESSURE REQUIREMENTS: Get great performance and fine droplets of 65 microns at relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar.
- AVOID PLANT DANAGE: “Bridge” free design and integral anti-drain valve prevents plant-damaging drip-off.
- SUITABLE FOR PULSE ACTIVATION: Anti-drain valve ensures system is always full and ready, allowing high-frequency operation in short pulses.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Simple disassembly without tools, enables fast and simple cleaning – saving time and labor.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Made fromchemical-resistant materials (AA) that enable system flushing with acid treatments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bridgeless design eliminates dripping.
- Interchangeable components.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials, thus allowing the application chemicals to pass through the system. The system can be cleaned by application of suitable acid treatments.
- Micro sized droplets, at a relatively low pressure of 4.0 bar the CoolNet™ Pro uniformly distributes an average drop size of 65 micron.
- Specially designed for cooling, humidifying and rooting tables.
- Strongly recommended to connect the CoolNet™ Pro to the distribution pipe with a SSPE (super soft PE) micro-tube, a specifically designed stabilizer and AD valve (anti-drain) that will prevent distribution pipe drainage.