Sprinkler Irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water which is similar to rainfall. Water is distributed through a system of pipes usually by pumping. It is then sprayed into the air and irrigated entire soil surface through spray heads so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall to the ground.
Sprinklers provide efficient coverage for small to large areas and are suitable for use on all types of properties. It is also adaptable to nearly all irrigable soils since sprinklers are available in a wide range of discharge capacity.
Jain Sprinkler system is an unique irrigation system. It is designed to ensure maximum water saving, combining high quality, affordability and ease of installation. All the products are made out of high strength & chemical resistance engineering plastics to achieve functional satisfaction and to maintain cost economics.
All sprinklers undergo extensive quality testing in our well equipped state of the art lab. Moreover, performance of the products are also tested in the field to ensure uniform water distribution and higher efficiency
Features and Specifications
- Heavy Duty Retraction Spring Stainless steel/Plastic retraction spring maintains uniform rotation speed.
- Innovative Swing Arm Well balanced brass swing arm ensures smooth and uniform rotation
- Stainless steel/Plastic Spindle, Fulcrum Pin Stainless steel/Plastic spindle, fulcrum pin for improving life of sprinkler
- Hydro dynamically Designed Nozzles Brass nozzles with hydro dynamically designed inner profile for precise jet and longer radius of throw.
- Equipped with Quality Washers Special washers used to give uniform & hassle free rotation along with leakage prevention
- Threaded Inlet Connection ½” male threaded inlet connection for connectivity with system
- Discharge : 7.82 to 31.57 lpm
- Wetted Radius : 11 to 13 m
- Operating Pressure : 2 to 4 Kg/cm²
- Inlet Connection : ½” Male Threaded
- Usability : Quick Connect Assembly
- Suitable for field crops like pulses, oil seeds, vegetables, sugarcane, cotton, cereals, tea, coffee and fodder crops.