Precise and regulated application of irrigation water and plant nutrients at low pressure and frequent intervals through drippers/emitters directly into the root zone of plant with the help of close network of pipes is known as drip irrigation system.
- Turbo Excel®Plus is recommended for irrigation of closely spaced row crops like sugarcane, cotton, banana, strawberry, vegetables, spices, biofuel crops, floriculture, etc.
- Recommended to use in greenhouses and nurseries.
- Suitable for landscape, shrubs and turf irrigation.
- Used for widely spaced horticultural plants like mango, citrus, guava, apple etc. in group spacings.
- Suitable for multi-seasonal applications.
- Suitable for surface as well as sub surface installations.
Features & Specifications
- Innovative Cascade Labyrinth: Hydrodynamically designed Cascade teeth structure helps to create double flow regime viz. central curving flow and turbulent cyclone in the dripper.This helps in continuous flushing of particles.
- Prevention of Sand Suction Weir structure to prevent entry of sand particles in flow path.
- Manufactured With Most Modern, State-Of-The-Art Equipment It´s computerised continuous online quality control monitors emitter spacing and precision in outlet drilling. Thus ensures reliable quality and consistent performance.
- Flexibility in Color Selection Black– for agriculture, Brown – for landscape application, White – for greenhouse application, Purple– for reclaimed water application.
- Three Dimensional Inlet Filter Unique 3-D filtration surface (having length, width and depth) enable clog free operation even under high clog risk conditions.
- Laser Drilled Outlet Hole Precision laser drilled outlet gives uniform and clear opening.
- Marked With Two Parallel Yellow Stripes `Twin- Line®´ Symbol of quality. It also helps to ensure upright positioning of the dripper to provide better clog resistance.
- Available in Spool Packaging Options with Hologram Freight saver option on carton spool Turbo Excel® Plus with Hollogram
- Nominal Discharges : 0.8, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0 and 4.0 lph at 1 kg/cm² pressure (0.20, 0.32, 0.42, 0.53 and 1.06 gph at 14.2 psi pressure).
- Emitter Spacings : Standard emitter spacing of 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 90, 100, 120 and 150 cm. Any other emitter spacings and group spacings can be supplied on demand.
- Sizes : Available 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23 and 25 mm nominal diameter as per metric standard. Also available in 5/8″, 7/8″ , 9/8″ and 1-3/8″ nominal diameter as per US standard.