NATURALLY VENTILATED POLY GREEN HOUSE
Naturally ventilated greenhouse – best suited for areas where temperature ranges between 15oC to 30oC. The structure should have a provision of sufficient number of openings for ventilation. The percentage of ventilation will be up to 60% of the floor area depending upon climatic conditions. The openings may be side wall vent or roof vent or both to exchange air (hot/cold) flow inside the greenhouse. During the summer period the openings are provided need to ensure efficient air movement and should be fully airtight during winter period
Features and Specifications:
- Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph
- Galvanized Pipe Construction.
- Special Aluminium locking profile to fix covering materials with structure
- Bears, hanging load 15- 25 Kg per Sq. Mt.
- Natural Roof and side wall ventilation system.
- UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene film.
- UV Stabilized Sheet 1400 micron for Draingage Sheet.
- Air circulation fans
- Shading Net
- Prefabricated structure which makes easy to assemble & dissemble.
- Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
- No welding is required.
- Starting and closing of Micro Irrigation System.
- Yield increases by 5-7 times or even more.
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labour cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic topography.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits other Nutrients to the plant.
- Operation of Foggers/ Sprinkler/ Drip System as required.
- Opening and closing of ventilators and side wall roll up curtains as needed.
- Operation of air circulation fan
Production of vegetable crops.
- Production of flowers.
- Secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.